Kodi is an online media streaming app which is loved by millions of users. The Kodi app is preferred by these users because the app allows the users to watch movies and television shows for free. The Kodi app can be used for watching content in HD quality. Unlike other media streaming apps, the Kodi app not only supports video content but also content. One can use the Kodi app for enjoying songs and podcasts online. You get to enjoy each and every entertainment content in the Kodi app for free. What more can you ask for? Well, with Kodi on your device, you will get more than what you ask.
The Kodi app is built on an open-source. It is built by the community and for the community. Therefore, you have the full freedom to customize the app the way you want to. The Kodi v28.6 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons. You can use the third-party add-ons for watching free content from everywhere that you want. The Kodi v28.6 app is a very light-weight app and will hardly occupy any space on your device. The next time when you feel like watching a movie, just use the Kodi v28.6 app and you can enjoy all the entertainment content for free.
Features of Kodi v28.6
- 100% free
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v28.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v28.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v28.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v28.6 app icon to launch Kodi