Kodi v26.4 is an online media streaming app. One can use the Kodi v26.4 app for watching movies and television shows of your choice and that too in high definition quality. I am sure you must be wondering how much will you have to pay in order to afford the services provided by the Kodi v26.4 app. Well, here is a piece of great news for you. There is neither any subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v26.4 app. Yes, the app can be used for free. Apart from watching video content, you can also use the Kodi v26.4 app for enjoying the audio content. If you are an audio person, you can use the app for listening to podcasts and songs. The Kodi v26.4 app has a huge collection of both audio and video content. To make it easier for the users to navigate through the app, all the audio and video content are neatly categorized on the basis of the genres.
The Kodi v26.4 app can be fully customized. Thanks to the fact that it is built on an open-source. The app can be used for watching local content, it is possible because the app supports more than 400 third-party add-ons. It is a very light-weight app and will hardly occupy any space on your device.
Features of Kodi v26.4
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v26.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v26.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v26.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v26.4 app icon to launch Kodi