Kodi v26.3 is a media streaming app. There are many online media streaming app but none of them can match the Kodi v26.3 app. The foremost thing is that Kodi v26.3 app can be used for free. There is neither subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v26.3 app. Apart from that unlike other media streaming apps that only support video content, the Kodi v26.3 app supports both audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v26.3 app to watch movies and television shows and for listening to podcasts and songs. All the audio and the video content which are present in the Kodi v26.3 app are divided on basis of the categories. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app easily. The app has a very user-friendly interface. You can watch all the latest videos on the Kodi v26.3 app.
The Kodi v26.3 is a very light-weight app and will hardly occupy any space on your device. When you search for a video on the Kodi v26.3 app, the app searches the best streamable link which is available in the internet. You can then use the link for watching content in HD quality. The Kodi v26.3 app is also highly customizable and you get to customize it because it is built on an open-source.
Features of Kodi v26.3
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v26.3
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v26.3
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v26.3 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v26.3 app icon to launch Kodi