Have you heard about the Kodi v26.2 app before? Well, if not, let me tell you that Kodi v26.2 app is a very popular media streaming app which is used by millions of users. Unlike other online media streaming app, the Kodi v26.2 app doesn’t need any kind of subscription or registration fee. You can use the Kodi v26.2 app for free. Are you now wondering what does Kodi v26.2 app do? You can use the Kodi v26.2 app for watching movies and television shows for free. The app not only supports video content but also supports audio content. You can use the Kodi v26.2 app for enjoying podcasts and songs on the go. The Kodi v26.2 app has previously won many prizes. The best part of the Kodi v26.2 app is that it is built by the community and for the community. It is built on an open-source.
The Kodi v26.2 app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through it is extremely easy. All the audio and video files which are present on the Kodi v26.2 app are placed on basis of the genres. You can explore any category and then watch the video of your choice. The Kodi v26.2 app allows the users to enjoy all the entertainment videos in HD quality.
Features of Kodi v26.2
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v26.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v26.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v26.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v26.2 app icon to launch Kodi