Are you planning to watch a movie this weekend? If yes, then you should definitely check out the Kodi v26.5 app. The Kodi v26.5 app is a popular online media streaming app that is used by the users from all across the globe to watch movies and television of their choice. The app allows the users to enjoy the videos in high definition. Apart from watching videos, one can also use the Kodi v26.5 app for listening and enjoying podcasts. The Kodi v26.5 app can be used by the users for free. One doesn’t have to pay any kind of subscription or registration fee using the Kodi v26.5 app. The audio content and the video content which are present on the Kodi v26.5 are neatly categorized to make it highly easy for the users to navigate through the app.
It should be further noted that the Kodi v26.5 app is built on an open-source. This simply means it can be heavily customized by the users. Apart from that, the Kodi v26.5 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons which allow the users to enjoy local content of their choice from around the globe. The Kodi v26.5 app is a must-have entertainment app for your device.
Features of Kodi v26.5
- 100% free
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v26.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v26.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v26.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v26.5 app icon to launch Kodi