Kodi v24.1 is an online media streaming app which is highly popular among the users. If you do not want to pay for media streaming apps like Amazon Prime Videos and Netflix, then you can try using the Kodi v24.1. The Kodi v24.1 is a free online media streaming apps. You can use this app for watching movies and television shows. And not only this, the Kodi v24.1 app can also be used for listening to podcast and for enjoying the latest songs. Not only this, the Kodi v24.1 app also allows the users to enjoy files from local devices. If you are looking for a perfect entertainment package then Kodi v24.1 is just the perfect app for you. The app has categorized all the videos and songs available into categories and this makes navigation through the app an easy task. When you search for a video on the Kodi v24.1 app, the best streamable link is brought to you.
The Kodi v24.1 app is built on an open-source and this means that the app is highly customizable for the users. You can try changing the skin of the Kodi v24.1 app. It is a light-weight app. The app also supports a large number of third-party add-ons and this can be used for using for watching local content.
Features of Kodi v24.1
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v24.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v24.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v24.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v24.1 app icon to launch Kodi