There are plenty of online media streaming apps, you can try them but if you are looking for a recommendation, then we would ask you to try the Kodi v24.0 app. The Kodi v24.0 app is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows online for free. The Kodi v24.0 app is a media streaming app and the best part of the app is that it neither uses any subscription fee nor any registration fee. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The app also allows the users to even enjoy podcasts and other audio files. No matter whether you are looking for an audio content or video content, you can enjoy it all in the Kodi v24.0 app. All the videos which are available on the app are segregated on basis of the categories, and this makes exploration through the app.
The Kodi v24.0 app searches the best streamable link which is available out there and brings you the video that you can watch in HD. The Kodi v24.0 app is also built on an open-source and this means that you can customize the app the way you want to. The Kodi v24.0 app also supports a wide variety of third-party add-ons.
Features of Kodi v24.0
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v24.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v24.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v24.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v24.0 app icon to launch Kodi