Kodi v24.2 is an online media streaming app which can be used for enjoying television shows, movies, podcasts and songs. You can use the Kodi v24.2 app for watching all the latest movies and the latest episodes of television shows. If you are more of an audio person, you can also enjoy podcasts and songs here. No matter what your entertainment requirements are, the Kodi v24.2 app is always there to meet it. What makes the Kodi v24.2 app different from other media streaming app is that it also allows the users to enjoy local media content. The app allows the users to even watch images and create a slideshow out of it. With Kodi v24.2 app on your device, you actually carry a mini entertainment app on your device. The app has a user-friendly interface. This easy-interface makes navigation through the app easier.
All the video available on the Kodi v24.2 app is neatly categorized on basis of the genres. This categorization has made it easier to navigate through the app. The app is 200% free. There is no subscription or registration fee for using the app. It is also a very light-weight app. The app is built on an open-source and navigating through the app is extremely easy.
Features of Kodi v24.2
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 200% free
Download Kodi v24.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v24.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v24.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v24.2 app icon to launch Kodi