Every now and then we all like to watch movies and television shows but we do not know where we can watch it for free. If you are looking for a free media streaming app, then you should consider getting the Kodi v22.1 app. The Kodi v22.1 app is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows. Not only video content, but you can also use the Kodi v22.1 app for enjoying podcasts and songs. The Kodi v22.1 app is one of the rare media streaming app that allows users to enjoy both videos and audio content online. The Kodi v22.1 app can also be used for playing local media files. The app has a user-friendly interface. All the content which is present on the Kodi v22.1 app is divided on basis of different categories. As a result, you can explore the content easily.
When you search for a particular video on the Kodi v22.1 app, the app searches the web for the best streamable link which is available. It then provides you the link and using it, you can watch content in high definition. The Kodi v22.1 app is built on an open-source and therefore it is highly customizable by the user.
Features of Kodi v22.1
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v22.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v22.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v22.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v22.1 app icon to launch Kodi