Kodi v22.2 is a highly popular media streaming app. Millions of people from all over the corner of the world use the Kodi v22.2 app for watching movies and television shows. When you search for a video on the Kodi v22.2 app, the app brings the most streamable link which is available out there and brings it to you. You can then use the link for watching any movie or television show of your choice. The Kodi v22.2 app also allows the users to listen to podcasts and songs. The Kodi v22.2 app supports both audio and video content. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The app has divide all the content present here on the basis of the categories and this allows the users to navigate through the app easily.
The Kodi v22.2 app is built on an open-source. You can, therefore, customize the app according to your choice. For instance, you can change the skin of the app according to your preference. The Kodi v22.2 app supports hundreds of third-party add-ons and you can use these add-ons for watching content from all across the world. The next time when you want to watch any movie or television show of your choice, just use the Kodi v22.2 app.
Features of Kodi v22.2
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v22.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v22.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v22.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v22.2 app icon to launch Kodi