Kodi v22.0 is a wonderful media streaming app which is used by millions of users from all across the world to watch movies and television shows for free. The Kodi v22.0app brings the most streamable link which is available out there, so that you can enjoy the movie and television show in HD quality. Not only this, you can also use the Kodi v22.0app for listening to podcasts and songs. If needed, one can use the Kodi v22.0 app for playing media files from local storage. All the audio and video content present in the Kodi v22.0 app is divided on basis of different categories and genres. This makes the navigation of the app an easy task.
The Kodi v22.0app is built on an open source and therefore, it can be heavily customized by the users. The Kodi v22.0app also allows the users to watch local content with the help of third-party add-ons. The Kodi can also be used to view all your images stored on your device in a larger screen too. If you are looking for an entertainment app where you can watch all the latest and trending content for free, there is no better media streaming app than the Kodi 22.0 app.
Features of Kodi v22.0
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v22.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v22.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v22.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v22.0 app icon to launch Kodi