Kodi v20.1 is an online media streaming app. It is a globally popular platform which is used by millions of users for watching content for free. No matter whether you want to watch a movie or a television show, you can use the Kodi v20.1 app to meet all your entertainment requirement. Also, you can use the Kodi v20.1 app for listening to podcasts or audio files. the Kodi v20.1 app can meet all your audio and video content. When you search a video on the Kodi v20.1 app, it brings you the most streamable link which is available out there. You can use the Kodi v20.1 app for watching videos in high definition quality. The Kodi v20.1 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. Also, the app is very light-weight.
The Kodi v20.1 app supports plenty of third-party add-ons and you can use these third-party add-ons for watching the content of your own choice. The Kodi v20.1 app is also built on an open-source. It is built for the community and by the community. This gives you the option of customizing the app the way you want. Also, the Kodi v20.1 app segregates videos and songs on the basis of different categories.
Features of Kodi v20.1
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v20.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v20.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v20.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v20.1 app icon to launch Kodi