If you are looking for a good media streaming app, then you should use the Kodi v20.0 app. The Kodi v20.0 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows for free of cost. The Kodi v20.0 app can also be used for listening to podcasts and audio files. The Kodi v20.0 app is similar to Netflix but a lot better. It is because it allows the users to enjoy the service for free and also, it allows the users to enjoy audio content too. The Kodi v20.0 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The app is 100% free. It is a very light-weight app.
The Kodi v20.0 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons and you can use these add-ons for watching content from all around the globe. Also, the Kodi v20.0 app is built-on an open-source and therefore, it can be customized by the users according to the preference of the user. The Kodi v20.0 app also allows the users to enjoy local media content from the device. It is just the perfect app to meet all your entertainment requirement. Kodi v20.0 is also a very light-weight app. When you search for a video on Kodi v20.0, the best streamable link is given to you.
Features of Kodi v20.0
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v20.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v20.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v20.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v20.0 app icon to launch Kodi