If you are looking for a good online media streaming app, then you should end your search at Kodi v19.9. It is popular all across the globe because it is a free media streaming app. The services provided by Kodi v19.9 app is similar to Netflix. However, it houses more content than Netflix. It is because the Kodi v19.9 app allows the users to enjoy both audio and video content. You can watch movies and television shows on Kodi v19.9 and also, further use it for listening to podcasts and songs. Not only this, you can use it for enjoying media content from your local device. The Kodi v19.9 app is available for the following platforms: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Linux and Rasberry Pi. It is an award-winning software.
No matter what digital content you want to enjoy, Kodi v19.9 will provide you with it. The app also supports different formats of music and movies. Also, when it comes with a television show, it shows the banners of each episode, watch tags, a description of the television show and actors. You can also track your progress on movies and television shows on the Kodi v19.9 app. Also, the Kodi v19.9 is highly customizable. You can change the skin interface of the Kodi v19.9 app too.
Features of Kodi v19.9
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v19.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v19.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v19.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v19.9 app icon to launch Kodi