There are many popular media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. Two things that are common in these media streaming apps are that there is a subscription fee and it only houses video content. However, the Kodi v20.2 app is different. It is because you do not need to pay any kid of subscription fee for using the Kodi v20.2 app. And the app allows the users to enjoy both audio and video content and also, you can use it for viewing photos. You can also play videos and songs from your local device. The Kodi v20.2 app also has user-friendly interface. Navigating through the app is extremely easy. If you are looking for a free media streaming app and then you can try the Kodi v20.2 app.
The v20.2 app is built on an open-source. It is built by the community and for the community. The app can be customized according to the users’ choice. The Kodi v20.2 app also houses a huge collection of third-party add-ons. You can use these third-party add-ons for enjoying songs from all around the globe. The Kodi v20.2 app is a must have app for anyone who is looking forward to enjoy entertainment stuff.
Features of Kodi v20.2
- Latest videos are available
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v20.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v20.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v20.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v20.2 app icon to launch Kodi