Kodi v18.5 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch all kinds of multimedia files online. Even though there are many media streaming app, Kodi v18.5 app is a must-have app. It is because the Kodi v18.5 allows the users to access everything for free. One can use the Kodi v18.5 app for enjoying both the video and the audio content. You can use the Kodi v18.5 app for watching movies and television shows and also for enjoying songs and podcasts. One can also use the Kodi v18.5 app for enjoying all the local media files. You can also use the Kodi v18.5 app for viewing your images.
Kodi v18.5 app is built on an open-source and this makes sure that the app can be heavily customized by the users. Also, the Kodi v18.5 app supports hundreds of third-party add-ons. With the help of these third-party add-ons, the users can watch content from all across the globe. The Kodi v18.5 app has a user-friendly interface and this makes navigation through the app very easy. Also, the app is extremely light-weight and will hardly occupy any space on the device. Next time, when you are looking for a good streamable link, just search for it on Kodi v18.5.
Features of Kodi v18.5
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v18.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v18.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v18.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v18.5 app icon to launch Kodi