Kodi v18.4 is a highly popular media streaming app. People from all around the globe uses the Kodi v18.4 app for watching movies and television shows. You can use the Kodi v18.4 app for watching the content for free. If you are more of an audio person, you can use the Kodi v18.4 app for enjoying podcasts and audio files. the Kodi v18.4 app can meet all your entertainment require. Decide the content that you want and then type the name of it in the search box and then hit search. The Kodi v18.4 app will then bring the most streamable link which is available out there, so that you can enjoy the video or audio file in HD quality. What else? You can also use the Kodi v18.4 app for watching content from your local device. Yes, you can use it for watching local media on the Kodi v18.4 app.
Also, the Kodi v18.4 app is built on an open-source. It means that you can customize the app according to your choice. Also, the Kodi v18.4 app supports plenty of third-party add-ons and it allows the users to watch content from all over the world. The Kodi v18.4 app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy.
Features of Kodi v18.4
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v18.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v18.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v18.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v18.4 app icon to launch Kodi