There are many streaming apps out there but none of them can match the amazing service which is provided by Kodi v18.3. The Kodi v18.3 is an online media streaming app. If you ever want to watch a movie or television show, then you should switch to the Kodi v18.3 app. The Kodi app does not allow the users to watch movies and television shows but also allows them to enjoy podcasts and songs. Yes, you read it well the Kodi v18.3 app supports both audio and video content and that too for free. Just type the name of the media that you want to watch or listen and Kodi v18.3 will bring the most streamable link which is available out there.
Also, the Kodi v18.3 app is built on an open source and as a result of that, it can be heavily customized by the users. The Kodi app also supports more than three hundreds third-party add-ons and these add-ons can be used for watching content from all over the world. Not only this, but one can also use the Kodi v18.3 app for watching content from the local device. In short, no matter what your entertainment requirements are, the Kodi app will meet them all. When you need to enjoy a movie or just groove to music, just open the Kodi app and you are good to go!
Features of Kodi v18.3
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v18.3
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v18.3
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v18.3 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v18.3 app icon to launch Kodi