Kodi v18.6 is a must-have online media streaming app. Using the Kodi v18.6 app, atching movies and television shows online has become a child’s play. The services which are provided by Kodi v18.6 is similar to Netflix. However, there is a difference between the two. The first difference is that the Kodi v18.6 app can be used for free. There is neither any subscription nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v18.6 app. The second difference is that; a huge amount of audio files is present in the Kodi v18.6 app. You can enjoy even songs and podcasts on the Kodi v18.6 app. Apart from that, one can play also the local media files on the app. Also, the app is very light-weight.
You should also note that the Kodi v18.6 app is built on an open-source. And therefore, you can customize the app according to your choice. The Kodi v18.6 app also supports more than 300 hundreds of third-party add-ons. These add-ons help the users to explore the content from all around the world. You can also watch the content present in this app in different language which means you can watch it in a language of your choice. Check the section below to know more about the features of Kodi v18.6.
Features of Kodi v18.6
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v18.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v18.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v18.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v18.6 app icon to launch Kodi