If you are looking for a good online media streaming app, then you should give the Kodi v18.0 app a try. The Kodi v18.0 app is a popular media streaming app which allows the users to watch any movie and television show of their choice for free. If you are more of an audio person, you can use the Kodi v18.0 app for enjoying audio content. The Kodi v18.0 app supports a diverse and huge quantity of podcasts and songs. Not only this, the Kodi v18.0 app is different from other online media streaming apps because it also allows the users to play local media content from your device. When you search a video on the Kodi v18.0, the best streamable link is brought to you which can be used by you for enjoying a video in high quality.
The Kodi v18.0 has a very user-friendly interface and even a newbie will not face problem while navigating through the Kodi v18.0 app. It is a light-weight app and all the latest content is available for free on this app. Also, you can find a third-party add-on for almost everything on the Kodi v18.0 app. If you are free this weekend, you need to give Kodi v18.0 a try.
Features of Kodi v18.0
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- 100% free
Download Kodi v18.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v18.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v18.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v18.0 app icon to launch Kodi