If you are looking for a good online media streaming app, you should definitely give Kodi v18.1 a try. The Kodi v18.1 app is a media streaming app which after you install on your Android device can be used for watching movies and television shows. One can also use the Kodi v18.1 app for enjoying audio content like podcasts and for listening to songs. You can also check all the latest and trending songs and videos on Kodi v18.1. Just search the content that you are looking for and the Kodi v18.1 app will provide you with a good streamable link which can be used by you for enjoying content in HD quality.
Also, the Kodi v18.1 app is built on an open-source. You can heavily customize the Kodi v18.1 app and use it as per your wish. The Kodi v18.1 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons. In fact, an add-on is available for almost all the services. You can use the supported third-party add-ons for watching any local content. Also, did I mention that you can enjoy all the content for free on the Kodi v18.1 app. And also the video are neatly segregated on basis of the different categories and genres which makes it easy to navigate through the app.
Features of Kodi v18.1
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources.
- Customizable app
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v18.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v18.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v18.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v18.1 app icon to launch Kodi