Kodi v17.9 is one of the most loved media streaming app that allows the users to stream movies and television shows online. There are many media streaming app available out there but none of them can match the services provided by Kodi v17.9 app. It is because the Kodi v17.9 app allows the users to enjoy all the content available in the post for free. And also apart from video content, the Kodi v17.9 app houses plenty of audio content too. You can use the Kodi v17.9 app for listening to podcasts and songs online on the go. The huge video and audio content which is available on the Kodi v17.9 app is neatly categorized on basis of genre. This makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
Also, the Kodi v17.9 an open house home theater software. It has a beautiful interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The Kodi v17.9 app supports plenty of third-party add-ons. In fact, you will find an add-on for everything on the Kodi v17.9 app. The Kodi v17.9 app is available on iOS, Android, Windows, Linux and Rasperry Pi. The app supports almost al formats of audio and video content. You can also use the Kodi v17.9 app for enjoying media files from your device.
Features of Kodi v17.9
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Customizable app
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v17.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v17.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v17.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v17.9 app icon to launch Kodi