Kodi v17.8 is an online media streaming app. You can use the Kodi v17.5 app you can watch any television shows and movies of your choice. The Kodi app not only allows you to watch video content but also allows the users to enjoy audio content. The Kodi v17.8 app can also be used by the users for listening to songs and podcasts. You can also use the Kodi v17.8 player for enjoying the local media which are present in your device. The Kodi v17.8 app allows the users to enjoying all the content for free. The app is 100% free. Also, the Kodi v17.8 app has a very user-friendly interface. Navigating through the app is extremely easy. All the video and audio content which are present on the Kodi v17.8 app is neatly categorized and this makes it easy for the users to find the video and audio content that you are looking for.
The Kodi v17.8 app is built on an open-source and therefore it can be heavily customized. The Kodi v17.8 app allows the users to change the skin of the app. The Kodi v17.8 app also supports a huge number of third-party add-ons. Using the third-party add-ons the users can watch content from all across the globe.
Features of Kodi v17.8
- Customizable app
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v17.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v17.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v17.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v17.8 app icon to launch Kodi