Kodi v13.6 is an app which is highly popular among its users. You can use the Kodi v13.6 app for watching any video of your choice. The Kodi v13.6 app allows the users to watch videos of their choice. Just type the name of the video that you want to watch and Kodi v13.6 app will bring the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link provided by Kodi v13.6 to watch videos on HD quality. The Kodi v13.6 app is a light-weight app. It has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is very easy. The videos which are available on Kodi v13.6 can be segregated on basis of the genres. The Kodi v13.6 app is the perfect entertainment app to have for watching videos of our choice.
Kodi v13.6 app can be used for 100% free. One can customize the skin of the app as per your choice. The Kodi v13.6 app supports third-party add-ons and then you can use these add-ons for watching your favorite content from all around the world. The service which is provided by Kodi v13.6 is similar to the one provided by Netflix but it is better because one doesn’t need any subscription fee for using the services of the Kodi v13.6 app.
Features of Kodi v13.6
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- 100% free
- Searches best streamable links
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
Download Kodi v13.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v13.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v13.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v13.6 app icon to launch Kodi