Kodi v13.5 is an ultimate entertainment center for the users. The app has a beautiful interface. The Kodi v13.5 app supports third-party add-ons and there are add-ons for each and every service. The app supports the following platforms: Windows, iOS, MacOS, Android, Linux and Raspberry Pi. The Kodi v13.5 app supports a huge collection of music. The app supports playlists, format and party mixes. The Kodi v13.5 app also allows you to watch a wide variety of movies on basis of genres and casts. You can also use this pp for binge-watching television shows. You can also use the Kodi v13.5 app to watch the photos in a larger screen. Whatever your entertainment requirements are, you can use the Kodi v13.5 app for it.
The Kodi v13.5 app is an open source media player which is developed by XMBC Foundation. The Kodi v13.5 app is perfect to watch all the entertainment videos. It is a very light-weight app. All the latest videos which are available on this app. If you want to customize this app, you can do it because it is built on an open-source. The app brings the best streamable links which are available out there. The Kodi v13.5 app can be used even by the newbie and not a single problem will be faced.
Features of Kodi v13.5
- 100% free
- Skin can be customized
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Latest videos are available
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v13.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v13.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v13.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v13.5 app icon to launch Kodi