During our free time, we all love to engage in some movies and television shows. You might think there are not many options available to you where you can stream a movie or television show for free. But that is not true. The Kodi v13.7 app is a free media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows for free. You can use the Kodi v13.7 app for watching all kind of video content. Apart from video content, the app also supports a wide variety of audio content. The Kodi app allows you to listen to a wide variety of podcasts and audio files too. The Kodi app can be used by the users to even play local media files. If you want to stream any video or audio file for free, then Kodi v13.7 app is the perfect app for you. You can also customize the Kodi app according to your heart content. Because the Kodi v13.7app is built on an open source, you can highly customize app.
If you cannot afford to use Netflix or Amazon Prime Video, then Kodi is just the right app for you. The next time when you feel like watching a movie or when you want to binge watch a television show, then just open the Kodi app and you are good to go. The Kodi v13.7app has neatly categorized all the videos and this will make it easy for you to navigate the app easily.
Features of Kodi v13.7
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- 100% free
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Customizable app
- Searches best streamable links
- Latest videos are available
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v13.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v13.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v13.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v13.7 app icon to launch Kodi