You must have heard about the Kodi v10.6 app. And you must have also known the fact that it is a highly popular app but do you know what Kodi v10.6 app is for? Kodi v10.6 is a media streaming app. With the help of the Kodi v10.6 app, you can watch movies and television shows on your Android smartphone. And there is no charge fee for using Kodi v10.6 for watching video content. Kodi v10.6 is highly customizable and it is possible because it is built on an open source. You are free to personalize even the skin of the Kodi v10.6 app. If you are looking for an app that allows you to stream television series for binge-watching, then Kodi v10.6 is the app for you. If you are more of an audio person, you can use Kodi v10.6 for listening to wonderful podcasts.
Kodi v10.6 app searches the internet for the best streaming link which is available out there for the users to watch a video. You can use Kodi v10.6 for enjoying high-quality videos in your device. The app supports third-party add-ons and this makes it easier for users to watch and enjoy content from all over the globe. The videos which are present on Kodi v10.6 are categorized on basis of the different genres.
Features of Kodi v10.6
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Latest videos are available
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
Download Kodi v10.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v10.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v10.6 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v10.6 app icon to launch Kodi