Kodi v10.5 is a popular media streaming app. With Kodi v10.5 on your Android smartphone, you have the power of watching all the movies and television. Kodi v10.5 is highly used by users from all over the world to enjoy video content for free. Kodi v10.5 has a tremendous collection of video. All you need to do is type the name of the video that you want to watch and Kodi v10.5 will search the web for you and will bring you the best streamable link which is available out there. Kodi v10.5 is built on an open source. Kodi v10.5 also supports third-party add-ons. The third-party add-ons ensure that you are able to watch content from around the world. Download the Kodi v10.5 app now and you will never feel the need of having another media streaming app.
And because Kodi v10.5 is built on an open source, you have the full freedom to customize the app according to your preference. One can also change the skin of the app. All the latest videos from all over the world are present here. The videos which are present in Kodi v10.5 are neatly categoried and placed in their respective genres for easy navigation within the app. Kodi v10.5 can be used for free.
Features of Kodi v10.5
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v10.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v10.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v10.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v10.5 app icon to launch Kodi