Kodi v10.4 is a media streaming app that allows the users to watch different video content. Most of the users use Kodi v10.4 for watching movies and television shows. One can also use Kodi v10.4 to watch different video content. If you are more of an audio person, you can use the Kodi v10.4 app for listening to a podcast. No matter what your entertainment requirement is, you have Kodi v10.4 to fulfill it. Kodi v10.4 is an app that can be used by the users for absolutely free of cost. When you search anything in Kodi v10.4, it searches the world wide web for the best streamable link which is available out there and then brings you out to you
Using Kodi v10.4 on your Android device, you can watch all the videos in high quality. Kodi v10.4 is built on an open-platform and this allows the users to customize the app according to their preference. All the videos which are available on Kodi v10.4 are neatly categorized to ensure that you have to trouble in finding videos on basis of your interested genres. Kodi v10.4 has a very user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy. The app is a must have app if you are looking for a source to watch movies and television shows for free.
Features of Kodi v10.4
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Customizable app
- Latest videos are available
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v10.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v10.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v10.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v10.4 app icon to launch Kodi