Kodi v10.7 is an online media streaming app. One can use the Kodi v10.7 app for watching movies and television shows for free. Not only this, but Kodi v10.7 app also supports audio files and allows the users to listen to the podcast. It is a very lightweight app. Kodi v10.7 is built on an open source and a result of that one can highly customize the app. Kodi v10.7 is like a smart TV and you will need no other entertainment media with Kodi v10.7 by your side. Kodi v10.7 supports the following platforms: Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, Linux and Raspberry Pi. Kodi v10.7 also allows the users to build their very own music collection. The app supports almost all the music format.
If you want to binge watch any television show, there is no better app than Kodi v10.7. The app supports many third-party add-ons. For example, the PVR add-on can be used for recording your favorite television shows. You can also use he internet radio stations on Kodi v10.7 app. The app is built and run for the community by the community. There are 985 official add-ons available for the Kodi v10.7 app. The app can also be used for reading files from the local device.
Features of Kodi v10.7
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Latest videos are available
- Customizable app
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v10.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v10.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v10.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v10.7 app icon to launch Kodi