With Kodi on your Android device, you can watch movies and television shows. The Kodi app searches the web for you and brings you the best streamable links which are available out there for you to enjoy the videos online. The Kodi app can also be used by the users to listen to podcasts. Kodi is the perfect entertainment app that you can have for meeting all your entertainment requirements.
The fact that Kodi is built on an open source gives a huge advantage to the users. If you are looking for a free platform that allows the users to enjoy video content, then Kodi is the app for you. Another added advantage of the Kodi app is its third-party add-ons which allow the users to fetch content from all over the world in their Android smartphone.
Features of Kodi v18
Kodi v18 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
- There is no registration fee.
- The skin of Kodi v18 can be changed according to your preference.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- The app allows the users to watch videos like television shows and movies online.
- It is available across all the platforms
- Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi v18 which fetches you content from all over the globe
- There is no subscription fee.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
Download Kodi v18
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi v18 on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v18
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v18 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v18 app icon to launch Kodi v18
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi v18