Kodi is an online media streaming app. With Kodi on your Android device, you can watch movies and television shows. The best part about Kodi v17.2 is that it allows the users to watch the videos available on it for free. The Kodi app can also be used by the users to listen to podcasts. The huge collection of videos which are available on Kodi 17.4are divided in their respective categories. The Kodi app is built on an open platform and therefore, it is highly customizable.
If you are looking for a free platform that allows the users to enjoy video content, then Kodi is the app for you. The app is available across multiple platforms. Kodi v17.2 allows third-party add-ons and this helps the users to browse content from all over the world.
Features of Kodi v17.2
Kodi v17.2 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- The skin of Kodi v17.2 can be changed according to your preference.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
- There is no registration fee.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- There is no subscription fee.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- The app allows the users to watch videos like television shows and movies online.
- It is available across all the platforms
- Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi v17.2 which fetches you content from all over the globe
Download Kodi v17.2
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi v17.2on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v17.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v17.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v17.2app icon to launch Kodi v17.2
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi v17.2