If you are looking for a perfect entertainment app, then your search should end with the Kodi app. Kodi v12 is an entertainment app. With the help of Kodi, the users can watch movies and television shows. If you are looking for services similar to Netflix and Amazon Prime but without paying any subscription fee, then you give Kodi v12 a try. The users will not have to any registration fee for using Kodi.
Kodi v12 is different than other media streaming app because it allows third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons help the users by fetching content from across the world. Also, feel free to give Kodi v12 your personal touch because this app is hugely customizable.
Features of Kodi v12
Kodi v12 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- It brings the best streamable links from across the world.
- The television shows and movies are placed in their respective genre.
- No registration fee.
- Highly customizable
- User-friendly interface
- From old to latest movies and television shows, everything can be found here.
- The skin of the app can be changed.
- The app is customizable.
- You can do personalization on the app.
- It includes all the latest videos available on the internet.
- It supports third-party add-ons.
- It is an entertainment app.
- It is built on an open source.
- It is your one-stop entertainment app.
- It is a light-weight app.
Download Kodi v12
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi v12 on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v12
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v12 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v12 app icon to launch Kodi v12
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi v12