If during your free time, you want to watch movies and television shows, then you can use Kodi 16.1 on your Android smartphone. In Kodi 16.1, you can watch movies and television series, and apart from that, you can also enjoy podcasts on this app. Kodi 16.1 is highly popular among the Android users because there is no subscription fee for enjoying and watching videos on Kodi 16.1.
Kodi 16.1 is available on multiple platforms. The user-friendly interface of Kodi 16.1 allows the users to easily navigate through the app. What makes Kodi 16.1 different from other online media platform is the fact that it will enable third-party-add-ons. These third-party add-ons allow the users to watch content from all over the world. You can view everything from old to latest stuff here on this app. In this post, we will now throw lights on the features of Kodi 16.1, and then we will tell you how you can download and install Kodi 16.1 on your Android device.
Features of Kodi 16.1
Here is a list of features of the Kodi 16.1.
- It allows watching videos like television shows and movies online.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- There is no registration fee.
- There is no subscription fee.
- It is available across all the platforms.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed which fetches you content from all over the world.
- The skin of Kodi 16.1 can be changed according to your preference.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- The videos are categorised into a suitable category.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
Download Kodi 16.1
Follow the step guide given below to download and install Kodi 16.1 on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 16.1
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 16.1
You are now ready to explore the video content on Kodi 16.1