Popular among users from all across the world, you need no introduction of Kodi 17.0 Beta 3. With Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 on your Android smartphone, you are carrying a mini entertainment hub in your smartphone. In this app, the users can watch movies, television shows and other videos online. Whether you want to watch an old video or a new, you can find it here Kodi 17.0 Beta 3. The app also allows you to listen to podcasts.
Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 is built on an open platform, and therefore it gives the power to the users to customise the app the way they want it to. Another impressive feature of the app is that it allows third-party add-ons. This feature enables the users to watch a considerable content online. In this post, we will first discuss the beautiful features of Kodi 17.0 Beta 3, and then we will tell you how you can download Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 on your Android device.
Features of Kodi 17.0 Beta 3
Here is a list of features of the Kodi 17.0 Beta 3.
- It allows watching videos like television shows and movies online.
- The skin of Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 can be changed according to your preference.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- There is no subscription fee.
- It is available across all the platforms.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed which fetches you content from all over the world.
- The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- There is no registration fee.
Download Kodi 17.0 Beta 3
Follow the step guide given below to download and install Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 17.0 Beta 3
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 17.0 Beta 3
You are now ready to explore the video content on Kodi 17.0 Beta 3