Kodi 16.1 RC2 is an app which allows the users to watch online media content including the latest videos, television shows and movies online for free. There is no subscription fee for watching videos on Kodi 16.1 RC2. The app has a huge collection of videos, and this extensive collection is distributed according to their genre. This allows the users to navigate through the app quickly.
Kodi 16.1 RC2 is available across multiple platforms. The app fetches relevant video content from all over the world with the help of third-party add-ons. One can also listen to podcasts on this app for free. The user-friendly interface of Kodi 16.1 RC2 makes sure that even the newbie can use the app in a hassle-free manner. In this post, we will first discuss the highlights of the app, and then we will tell you how you can download and install Kodi 16.1 RC2 on your Android smartphone.
Features of Kodi 16.1 RC2
Here is a list of features of the Kodi 16.1 RC2.
- It allows watching videos like television shows and movies online.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- There is no registration fee.
- There is no subscription fee.
- It is available across all the platforms.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed which fetches you content from all over the world.
- The skin of Kodi 16.1 RC2 can be changed according to your preference.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- The videos are categorised into a suitable category.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
Download Kodi 16.1 RC2
Follow the step guide given below to download and install Kodi 16.1 RC2 on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 16.1 RC2
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 16.1 RC2
You are now ready to explore the video content on Kodi 16.1 RC2