Kodi 17.1-RC1 is a popular online media platform which allows the users from all across the world to watch and enjoy online media content. People from all over the world prefer using Kodi 17.1-RC1 on their smartphone because it provides an easy access to all the video content online. Another reason why Kodi 17.1-RC1 is highly popular is because all the content available here can be accessed for free. You do not need to spend even a buck for browsing and using Kodi. One can use Kodi 17.1-RC1 to watch television shows, movies, for listening podcasts and building beautiful photo gallery.
The user-friendly interface of Kodi 17.1-RC1 makes navigation through the app a smooth affair. Also, the app is designed on an open platform and therefore it supports a huge customization. The users can change the skin of the app to give a personal touch to it. Kodi 17.1-RC1 is a lot better than other online media player because it supports third-party add-ons.This feature allows Kodi to increase both its functionality and usability. If you are looking for entertainment, then Kodi 17.1-RC1 is a must have app for you. In this post, we will discuss how you can download and install Kodi 17.1-RC1 on your Android smartphone after telling you about the features of the app.
Features of Kodi 17.1-RC1
Kodi 17.1-RC1 s filled with plenty of features. Here are the list of features which are most popular among the users.
- Allows you to watch television shows, movies.
- You can listen to podcasts.
- Beautiful photo gallery can be built.
- The skin of the app can be customized.
- User-friendly interface.
- Easy navigation through the app.
- Supports all the platform.
- Has the entire collection of latest movies, show and other trending videos.
- The videos are neatly categorized into suitable genre.
- Supports third-party add-ons.
- No subscription fee.
Now that you have a clear idea about the things that you can expect from Kodi 17.1-RC1, let me tell you how you can download and install it on your Android smartphone.
Download Kodi 17.1-RC1
You can install Kodi 17.1-RC1 by downloading its file from the link shared below. Follow the step guide below and easy install Kodi app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 17.1-RC1
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi 17.1-RC1
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 17.1-RC1
You are now ready to explore the video content on Kodi 17.1-RC1