Kodi v17.2 is an open source platform that allows the users to enjoy online media content. It is best described as open source home theater software. It is an award-winning cross-platform app which has a huge collection of videos. There are not many platforms which have a free collection of videos and therefore the users face a lot of problems where they can enjoy movies and TV series. Kodi v17.2 is a popular app which has much online media content and this includes movies, TV series, podcasts, and many other different videos. All the latest and trending videos are available in this app. The best thing about the app is that there are no subscription fees for access to all these contents.
The user-friendly interface of Kodi v17.2 allows the users to easily navigate through the app. The app is highly customizable; the skin of the app can be customized according to your preference. These customizations are possible because the app is built on an open platform. You can also build a beautiful photo gallery on the Kodi apart from watching random videos. Kodi v17.2 supports third-party add-ons and these features increase the functionality and usability of the app. Kodi v17.2 fetches for the users content from all over the world. In this article, we will talk about the features of Kodi v17.2 and then we will tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android smartphone.
Features of Kodi v17.2
Kodi v17.2 is a highly popular app because of its impressive feature. Here are the highlights of the most popular features.
- It has a huge collection of movies, television series, podcasts and other media content.
- There is no subscription fee.
- It is customizable because it is built on an open platform.
- User-friendly interface.
- Navigation through the app is easy.
- Supports third-party add-ons.
- Videos are properly placed in the suitable genes.
- You can build a beautiful photo gallery.
Now that you know what Kodi v17.2 can do for you, let me tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android smartphone.
Download Kodi v17.2
You can download and install Kodi v17.2 on your Android device by following the step guide given below. The download link of Kodi v17.2 is also provided below.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v17.2
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi v17.2
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi v17.2
You can now watch plenty of videos on your Android smartphone using the all-new Kodi v17.2 and that too for free.