Kodi v17.0 RC4 is an online media player that allows the users to enjoy media content online. It is an open source home theater that allows the users to watch videos online. Kodi v17.0 RC4 is used by more than 10 million people and it right won an award as one of the best cross-platform apps. Kodi v17.0 RC4 is a hub of videos and everything from the old stuff to the new videos, everything can be found here. The videos include TV series, movies, podcasts and other videos. All the latest and the trending stuff can be found here.
Navigation is easy through Kodi v17.0 RC4, thanks to its user-friendly interface. The users can access all the video content of this app without paying any subscription fee. The users can change the skin of the app according to their preference. It is highly customizable because it has been built on an open platform. Photo galleries can also be built on this wonderful platform. Kodi v17.0 RC4 also supports third-party add-ons. And to be honest, these third-party add-ons give the real power to the app by fetching content from all over the world. It increases both the functionality and usability of the app. In this post, we will first throw light on the features of the app and then we will tell you how you can download Kodi v17.0 RC4 and install it on your Android smartphone.
Features of Kodi v17.0 RC4
Kodi v17.0 RC4 is an award-winning app and it is obvious that the app, therefore, will be filled with many impressive features. Here are the most celebrated features of the app.
- Has a huge collection online media platform.
- Television series, podcasts, photos, movies, everything is available here.
- 100% free.
- Highly customizable
- The skin of the app can be changed.
- Easy navigation.
- User-friendly interface.
- Supports third-party add-ons.
- A beautiful photo gallery can be designed.
- Videos are placed into suitable categories.
Now that you know the features of Kodi v17.0 RC4, let me tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android smartphone.
Download Kodi v17.0 RC4
Kodi v17.0 RC4 on your Android device is pretty simple. Follow the instructions given below
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v17.0 RC4
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi v17.0 RC4
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi v17.0 RC4
You can now enjoy your free time by watching plenty of videos online on Kodi v17.0 RC4.