Kodi is a media player software developed in open source. It was developed by XMBC Foundation and is hugely popular to watch streaming media online. Available in all the platforms, Kodi has always remained a hit among the Android users. With Kodi v14.2, you can enjoy streaming media like videos, music and audio. It is a customizable app which allows the users to customize the app according to your choice. Popular across all around the world, you can also you Kodi v14.2 for watching videos free online. Kodi v14.2 allows third-party add-ons which makes it more usable. The app supports audio, video, audio visualizations, image formats, weather forecasts and playlists.
In this post, we will first walk you through the features of Kodi v14.2 and then we will discuss how you can download and install Kodi v14.2 on your Android smartphone. So, let’s start.
Features of Kodi v14.2
Kodi v14.2 is packed with tons of features. While you can discover these features when you explore the app, we have made the list of the most important features of Kodi v14.2.
- It is available across all the platforms. This includes Mac OS, Windows, Android, Linux, iOS and Raperry Pi.
- Kodi v14.2 can be used for enjoying movies, music, photos and TV shows.
- It is customizable.
- It gives you the option for recording your favorite video.
- It is 100% free.
- It is designed on open source.
- You can use various add-ons on Kodi to watch a variety of programs online in different languages.
Let us now see how you can download and install Kodi v14.2 on your Android smartphone.
Download Kodi v14.2
Kodi v14.2 is not available on Google Play Source and therefore you have to download it from a source outside of Play Store. You can easily do it by following the step guide given below.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v14.2
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
The icon of the app will be visible on your smartphone after it has been successfully installed. Just tap on the app icon of Kodi to launch Kodi v14.2 on your device to enjoy free media streaming.