Kodi is an open source media player software that can be used for free. XMBC Foundation has developed it. Kodi v14 is available for all the platforms. It allows the users to play and watch the streaming media like podcasts, videos and music. Kodi v14 can be customized according to the preference of the users. It is immensely popular among all the globe. Kodi supports video, audio, image formats, audio visualizations, playlists, weather forecasts, slideshows and other third-party add-ons.
Kodi v14 has 985 add-ons and this makes it a highly valuable software. In this post, we will first discuss the features of Kodi v14 and then will proceed to know how you can download and install it on your Android device.
Features of Kodi v14
Following are the highlights of Kodi v14:
- It is available on multiple platforms: Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Linux, Android and Raspberry Pi.
- You can use Kodi v14 for music, movies, TV shows and photos.
- It is highly customizable.
- You can record your favourite TV shows on Kodi.
- It is 100% free and is an open source.
- The add-ons of Kodi give the software its real power and it can be used for a variety of functions.
Now that you know the features of Kodi v14, let me tell you how you can download and install it on your Android smartphone.
Download Kodi v14
Follow the steps given below to download and install Kodi v14 on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v14.
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
After Kodi v14 is installed on your phone, tap on the icon of the app to launch it. You can then use Kodi v14 for streaming your favourite music and movies and many other things.