Mac is a great platform professional system and Apple provides a great support in terms of software and hardware. Mac is almost used by many professional for its built quality and sustained updates.
We always have a hunt towards entertainment, because of the source of entertainment is available on many platforms. People have changed the way the entertainment content is consumed by movie theatres, home entertainment, TV shows and etc. The current digital form of entertainment is a huge leap and you can get all the videos, movies, TV shows in mobile and other apps.
Kodi is a such a platform for getting the digital content into the system that we use in our daily basics such as smartphones, tablets, and laptop. Kodi provides an excellent platform for watching and downloading the TV shows and movies with ease without any external disturbance.
Features of Kodi:
- Kodi is an open source platform that is developed and contributed by a large of people around the globe.
- Kodi has an option to install and run the add-on from the third party developers, this kind of add-on provide extra functionality to the system and make the watching experience better.
- Each add-on provides a new set of movies, support for Live TV and much more.
- You can also connect the Kodi add-on to the network via VPN and hide your online identity.
How to Download Kodi on Mac?
- Go to the official download page of Kodi Mac.
- You will have the Kodi latest version for the Mac OS with dmg file and you can use the .dmg file to install the application on the system.
- Then you will need to install the dmg file in the system.
- All set, you can easily open the installed app from the finder.
- All done, you can enjoy Kodi on Mac.
Kodi (Leia/Krypton) is also available for the following platforms: Chromecast, Xbox One and Windows.