There are many media streaming apps but none of them is as good as the Kodi v85.15 app. It is because the Kodi v85.15 app is the only media streaming app that hubs both audio and video content. With the Kodi v85.15 app on your smartphone, you can watch everything from old movies and television shows. All the movies and television shows which are present on the Kodi v85.15 app are categorized neatly on the basis of the genres. This categorisation makes it easy for the users to navigate through the app. When you search for any particular video on the Kodi v85.15 app, the app searches for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use this streamable link for enjoying your media content in high definition. Also, you can use it for enjoying songs and podcasts.
The Kodi v85.15 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The app is light-weight and it won’t occupy too much of space on the device. The Kodi v85.15 app is built on an open-source and therefore, one can customize and personalize it the way you want it to. The Kodi v85.15 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons allow the users for exploring media content from all around the globe.
Features of Kodi v85.15
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
Download Kodi v85.15
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.15
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.15 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.15 app icon to launch the Kodi app