Kodi v85.14 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. If you are ever bored and are looking forward to watching a movie or television show, you can use the Kodi v85.14 app for it. With the Kodi v85.14 app, you can watch movies and television shows both old and new. All the movies which are present on the Kodi v85.14 app are categorized on the basis of the genres. This categorisation makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Apart from the video content, the Kodi v85.14 app also supports a lot of audio content too. One can use the Kodi v85.14 app to enjoy podcasts and songs too. In addition to that, the Kodi v85.14 app can also be used for streaming media content from the local device.
The Kodi v85.14 app is built on an open-source and therefor, customizing and personalizing the Kodi v85.14 app is extremely easy. You can change the Kodi v85.14 app the way you want to. Also, the Kodi v85.14 app supports plenty of third-party add-ons too. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring the media content from all around the globe. The Kodi v85.14 app neither requires any registration fee nor any kind of subscription fee.
Features of Kodi v85.14
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v85.14
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.14
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.14 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.14 app icon to launch the Kodi app