Kodi v85.10 is your one-stop media streaming app which you can use for watching movies and television shows of your choice. The Kodi v85.10 app is here to fulfil all your entertainment needs. The app allows the users to watch everything from old to new movies and television shows. The app not only supports video content but also audio content like songs and podcasts which you can listen on the go. The Kodi v85.10 app is extremely light-weight and it won’t occupy too much of space on the device. The Kodi v85.10 app further can be used by the users for playing media files from the local device too. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through it is extremely easy. For the convenience of the users, the audio and video content which are present here are divided on the basis of the genres. This makes navigation through the app extremely easy.
The Kodi v85.10 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you can customize and personalize the Kodi v85.10 app the way you want to. For a change, you can personalize the skin of the Kodi v85.10 app. The app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons and these add-ons can help you to explore media content from around the globe. The next time when you want to watch a movie use the Kodi v85.10 app.
Features of Kodi v85.10
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v85.10
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.10
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.10 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.10 app icon to launch the Kodi app