Kodi v85.09 app is a highly popular media streaming app which is loved by the users from all around the globe. The Kodi v85.09 app is a media streaming app which allows the users to enjoy both audio and video content. Using the Kodi v85.09 app, you can use the Kodi v85.09 app for enjoying movies and television shows, both from the old categories to the new ones. When you search for a video on the Kodi v85.09 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use this streamable link for enjoying media content in high definition. Also, the app can also be used for listening to songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v85.09 app are categorized divided on the basis of the genre.
The Kodi v85.09 app has a user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy. The Kodi v85.09 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used for exploring media content from all around the globe. The Kodi v85.09 app is built on an open-source and therefore, it is easy to customize and personalize the Kodi v85.09 app. The app is extremely light-weight and therefore, it won’t occupy too much of space on the device.
Features of Kodi v85.09
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v85.09
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.09
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.09 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.09 app icon to launch the Kodi app