Kodi v84.97 app is one of the most popular media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v84.97 app for watching movies and television shows and in addition to that, for listening to songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v84.97 app are categorized neatly to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. When you search for a video on the Kodi v84.97 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use this link for enjoying the media content in high definition. In addition to that, one can also use the Kodi v84.97 app for playing media files from the local device too.
The Kodi v84.97 app is built on an open-source and therefore, customizing and personalizing the Kodi v84.97 app is pretty easy. You can customize the Kodi v84.97 app as per your liking. The app also , supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users then for exploring media content online. The Kodi v84.97 app neither requires any registration or subscription fee for using the Kodi v84.97 app. Even though the Kodi v84.97 app can be used for free, it never compromises with the quality of the videos.
Features of Kodi v84.97
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
Download Kodi v84.97
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.97
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.97 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.97 app icon to launch the Kodi app