Kodi v84.96 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. With the Kodi v84.96 app, watching movies and television shows is extremely easy. Whether you want to watch an old movie or television show or a new one, the Kodi v84.96 app can meet all your entertainment requirement. The Kodi v84.96 app is one of the rare media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. One can also use the Kodi v84.96 app for listening to songs and podcasts. All the content present in the Kodi v84.96 app is divided on the basis of the genre to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
The Kodi v84.96 app is built on an open-source and therefore, one can easily customize and personalize the Kodi v84.96 app the way one wants. The app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on the device. The Kodi v84.96 app further supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring media content from all around the globe. The next tie when you want to watch a movie, just open the Kodi v84.96 app and search for it. The app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there.
Features of Kodi v84.96
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
Download Kodi v84.96
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.96
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.96 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.96 app icon to launch the Kodi app