Kodi v84.80 is a wonderful media streaming app that you can trust for watching all the new movies and television shows which are launched from all around the globe. The Kodi v84.80 app can be used for watching old to new movies and television shows. All the video content which represent on the Kodi v84.80 app are categorized neatly on the basis of the genres. This makes navigation through the app a super easy task. The Kodi v84.80 app not only supports video content but also audio content. One can use the Kodi v84.80 app for listening to audio content like songs and podcasts. In short, the Kodi v84.80 app supports both audio and video content. When you want to search for a video content on a Kodi v84.80 app, just search for it in the search box.
The Kodi v84.80 will then search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use the link for enjoying the media content in high definition. The Kodi v84.80 app is light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on the device. The Kodi v84.80 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can then used by the users for enjoying media content from all around the globe. The next time when you want to watch a movie, open the Kodi v84.80 app.
Features of Kodi v84.80
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v84.80
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.80
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.80 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.80 app icon to launch the Kodi app app