Kodi v84.79 is an online media streaming which is here to help you with all your entertainment requirements. When you have the Kodi v84.79 app on your smartphone, you can watch movies and television shows from old to the new ones. All you need to do is search for the video in the search box. After that the Kodi v84.79 app will search for all the streamable link which is available out there. One can then use the link for enjoying media content from all around the globe. The Kodi v84.79 app not only supports video content but also audio content like songs and podcasts. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v84.79 app are categorised neatly on the basis of the genres. This categorisation makes it easy for the users to navigate through the app.
The Kodi v84.79 app is built on an open-source and therefore, the users have the full freedom to customize and personalize the Kodi v84.79 app. The app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on the device. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show, just open the Kodi v84.79 app and start binge-watching. The app ensures that you do not need any other entertainment app.
Features of Kodi v84.79
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v84.79
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.79
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.79 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.79 app icon to launch the Kodi app app